Check out this AMAZING dining experience coming up at Bricco! When you arrive to this event, mention that you saw this on PACraftBeer.com and you will be entered to win free dinner on us for 2 guests!
Please Call the restaurant at 717-724-0222 to book your seat now!
Chef tasting menu: 6 course: $55 per person, plus 20% gratuity and 6% sales tax.
Hosting the event will be Brendan Kingston of United Imports
Friday March 18, 2016
- Tonnato di Maiale
- Roasted Berkshire pork loin, kumato tomatoes, caper, and tuna aioli
- Birrificio Baladin, Nora, Egyptian Ale, 6.8% AbV, Piozzo, Italy
- Spinaci Fettuccine
- Spinach fettuccine, crispy Prosciutto di Parma and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Birrificio del Ducato, Nuova Mattina, Saison, 5.9% AbV, Roncole Verdi di Busseto, Italy
- Costola Breve
- Braised beef short rib, Venetian Spices and Ricotta Gnocchi in Brown Butte
- Birra del Borgo, ReAle Extra, India Pale Ale, 6.2% AbV, Borgorose, Italy
- La Torta di Pesca Arrostita
- Roasted Peach Tartine with a Roasted Hazelnut Cream
- Birrificio Montegioco, Quarta Runa, Strong Pale Ale, 7.0% AbV, Montegioco, Italy
* If you have dietary restrictions or allergies call ahead so we can accommodate you.
Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may
increase your risk of food borne illness.